Answers to some commonly asked questions are below, but if there’s anything else on your mind please let me know! (Hey, that rhymes!)
- How does this process work? So glad you asked! I’m all for making things easy, easy, easy. My packages are all-inclusive so what you see is what you get. The only decisions you have to make is which package (see category pages for pricing) and location (click here) you want for your session. When you reach out to me, we can go through any questions you have and if you decide that I’m the one for you, I’ll just need a signed contract and a $150 retainer (taken out of the package price) in order to reserve your date. (All of this can be done electronically!) I will send you lots of tips and suggestions to help plan for your session, including choosing your outfit(s). Your balance is due by the day of your session. After your session, I will need about 1-2 weeks to edit your photos.IF you choose a package that includes digital images only: About 1-2 weeks after your session, I will send you your online gallery so that you can download your photos and you’re done!IF you choose a package that includes digital images AND print credit: About 2 weeks after your session, we will have your Viewing Party where I will show you your photos in person and it’s at that time that you will order your prints/products. You will have access to your digital images that day and in about 1-3 weeks (depending on what you order) your prints/products will be delivered straight to your door! And then you’re done!
- What do I get with the package price? Package prices are listed in the Investment section on each category page (seniors, family +more, or newborn). Each package is the all-in price (not including tax) so what you see is what you get! Next to each package title and price, you will find details of what is included.
- How do I know which package is right for me? It honestly depends on what you’re looking for! Reach out and let’s discuss what would be best for you. If one of the packages I offer isn’t right for your needs, we’ll come up with one that is!
- What’s the deal with professional hair and makeup? I recommend getting hair and makeup professionally done so that your look is flawless on camera! That said, these are YOUR photos! If you’re not a makeup girl and would prefer to do your own thing, that’s completely fine too. For those packages where hair and makeup is included, I’ll take $75 off the package price if you prefer to do your own.
- Where will the session take place? I have locations that I frequent and recommend so we can either choose from one of those locations or choose somewhere new! Bottom line – we’ll pick a location that YOU LOVE! Click here to see some of my favorite spots.
- What does “print credit” mean? Some of my packages include a set amount of “print credit.” This means that you can use that amount towards any prints or products that I offer! I offer gift prints and wall art in various sizes including regular prints (to be framed), canvases, and metal prints, as well as albums and image boxes. If you want to see pricing for my prints/products, shoot me an email and I would be happy to send that over!
- When will our session take place? Do you shoot year-round? Yes, I shoot year-round! All of my sessions are scheduled near sunrise or sunset so that we get the best lighting possible. Most of my sessions take place on the weekend, but I do offer occasional weekday sessions during the summer. My most popular time is fall so if you’re interested in scheduling your session for this time, the earlier the better!
- Can I bring my dog? Yes please!! I’m a bit of a dog freak, I won’t even try to hide it. But really, please bring whoever and whatever will make you feel comfortable during shoot. This could include any props that you would like (letterman jacket, the instrument you play, your child’s favorite toy, etc.)! Just let me know your plans so we can make sure to plan accordingly.
If you didn’t find the answer to your question above (or even if you did and just want to say hi!), fill out
the form below and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!